*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

4/06/2005

PREGNANT pause

my publicist is in a rage
on the LIE
someone thought
having only glanced
that my last post implied
i am preggers

reading comprehension?

in geometry
the only math class i passed
one had to agree with the givens
two parallel lines cut by a transversal
alternate interior angles formed are congruant

i am not pregnant
these are not poems
this is the book celebrity detox
i decided to blog it instead of publish
as warners felt my missives too cryptic
and well unworthy

so i gave em the money back
and googled blogger
the comments were such fun
till the bugs attacked
and i turned em off
as raid is deadly
for all

so now - today - some givens
i have 4 children
the youngest is vivi - she is 2
i am 43
the pope has died
i have a rock star in my swimming pool
who looks like eminem

life is good