*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

4/26/2005

free stuff

there is a guy on espn
world poker tour
slicing a carrot
by flinging playing cards
with stunning accuracy

seems impossible
and a tad scary

i am in la
doing press
4 the movie
that airs this sunday
do me a favor
tivo desperate housewives

i saw nadia
from idol
at the airport
gave her a big ol hug
like we were friends
tv does that
she was sweet and beautiful
and kind to all the strangers
like me
acting like they knew her

my site has been down
for remodeling
sometime soon
a new rosie.com
all blog
all the time
with flickr 2 boot

there will a button
for ur e mail address
sign up if u want
i am gonna try
to send ya free stuff
like on my show
only here on the net...
i've been told it's impossible
which means
i will figure out how

weenie and jackie and me
tried to stay up
all night
like we used to
we went to applebees
and then to the marriot
watched meet the fockers
on pay per view
and fell asleep by 10:15

with three spouses
and 9 kids between us
it was the best we could do
43 ain't young

the "your'e not a friend of the letterman show"
guy - said it never happened
yeah - and i am a size six
whatever...
4 me it falls into the
life is too short category

i am starting a line of t shirts
the first one
"go blog urself"
the second
"i don't know rosie - we're not friends"
the third
"hold a grudge"

i remember too much