*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

4/08/2005

20/20 in 20

i’m about to be on 20 /20
we were bumped last week
because of terri schiavo
or the pope
so now - in a matter of moments
me – us - ta dah !!!

I am sadly comforted by the fact
that we are following a story of
a heterosexual marriage
that ended in murder
perhaps making our gay life
a tad more palatable

I am forced to re evaluate
my kirstie alley comments
after seeing the teaser...
i am big and old and look
like i need a nap
watching myself is torture

I weigh the same as I did
when the show was on
but somehow
from where I sit now
next to kelli and without a desk
it’s shocking the way
i resemble my fathers sisters

i have to go back to lucille roberts
or stop doing interviews

I love jane fonda
a standing o on dave
how bout that
she glows
I’m half way thru her book
my life so far
a must read for gals everywhere
feminist - sister/friend
wonder woman
bravo