*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

3/11/2005

painter

curious g
it is me
yellow tex
back in the swamp
knowing you are long gone

as it should be
still - though
feeling it all
as i again
venture out - this time
a path more true
one you showed me
back when I knew only doubt

and now what is it
i want - she asks
my puzzle piece perfection
wondering if the click she heard
was real - it is
two peoples we

nothing and everything
a thank you
a how are you
now is now
remember
then

and maybe none of the above
no happy ending
no reprise at all
a missing muse
one so glorious - so pure

too long ago
you and me - never a we
but the pull - the knowing
the yes I felt
still feel
in the wilderness

i am screaming
begging
wishing
wanting
to know you now
again and always