*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

3/16/2005

newsweek wed 2:05

newsweek just credited me
as the author of sire of sorrow
a joni mitchell classic
as if

do you think the reporter
actually read the blog
did he try even
is it a he

there are quotes on that one
too
then
joni (bow)

see She wrote that part (in quotes..)

i was showing - how joni knows
about fame - about how my blog name
came 2 b
oy vey

it's no fun if you have to explain it
to be clear I never wrote

"once i was blessed
i was awaited like the rain
like eyes for the blind
like feet for the lame
kings heard my words
and sought out my company
but now the janitors at shadowland
flick their broom at me "

She did
all art flows thru joni mitchell