*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

3/16/2005

the L word

i am addicted
and somehow I got the mother load in the mail
the entire second season of the L word
In a pink cardboard three fold

my first instinct was to hide it
keep it all for myself
sad really
hoarding

bette has just screwed a stranger
drunk in ny
one time....... ok – well
she had a tool belt
its understandable
once (for tv)

but now
check please
tina walks
with el nina

i miss marina
jenny w/ shane is gonna rock
and new carmen
is scary hot

sunday night
appointment tv
4 r family
unless I give in

should I watch
see if alice gets her
lil martina
now or later

hating the scary man
with the camera
in the guest house
I will wait (shoulda kept tim)

my pal jane
sober 12 yrs
absolute sits in her freezer
still there? I ask
always - she smiles