*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

3/16/2005

bulls eye

yes some of these essays are old
if it says tomorrow is thanksgiving
and i left my show a year ago
figure it was 03

may 22 2002
was the last one
been out 3 yrs
no parole violations

if you have a comment
make it good
unsigned posts - hardly worth the read
say it - in a way that sings
or stings
whatever you please

now eve piqued me
bulls eye painting...
interesting
not targets - just talk
it's me who gets the worst
in my act
always
still

the money thing
trying to keep it real
perspective skewed
as mine is

i remember not enough
for the stuff we needed
brown bag luggage
semi total food shopping

money = easier yes
agreed - a lot
but there is no magic pill
my futile point

disneyworld is not the happiest place on earth
and my whole childhood
was spent wishing for it
greener grass

kay sa rar

heres the best thing about blogs
dont read it if you hate me
do not click in
find someone better
there are millions
read their blog

it's free right
and relativly inaccessable
if it annoys you
stop - simple

or post
like eve
something cryptic and clever
with an A thats cleaver

and sign your name
sign your name

hip hop started out in the heart
now everybodys trying to cop

lauryn hill (bow)