*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

3/11/2005

b4u

vivi

according to my books
just about now your spine is finishing its formation
you have, holding you up, a bony string of pearls
but they're not pearls viv they're stronger than that
i've looked into - it concerns me -
the fact that it concerns me concerns me

here is what you need to know
bone is harder than diamond
and left in the earth it can take over ten thousand years to decay
as for the spine itself, its not one bone but six hundred leggo-ish pieces
that snap together and are padded with plush cartiedge

we developed spines - as a species
when we walked out of the water
you are a land animal - vivi

without our spines we would sag
with them - we are exactly as high as a human should be
an intact spine has six times the strength of steel
remember that - viv
always

mama