*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

2/16/2005

quarters

the visiting area looks a lot like an ER waiting room
people in folding or plastic chairs
cramped quarters

you here them jiggle - constant
pockets with coins
crashing moving talking

the women looked familiar
like the ones at lucille roberts
like me and sharon

all in tan kakhi's and green oversized wool shirts
pressed with a crease
and dark brown leather work boots

she took hers off
to stretch her feet
and i noticed we had the same socks on
hers prison issued- mine from target
we both laughed

i signed some autographs
she was not allowed to
i'm not sure why

she looked radiant
which shocked me
fit - her skin and hair perfect
palmers coca butter she told me
yes - i agreed
an excellent product

i was happy to see her
so well - strong - smiling
made me feel like women are invincible
we can survive anything
and we do

she's done march 5th