*the unedited rantings of a fat 43 year old menopausal ex -talk show host * -married mother of four- read at your own risk - my spelling sux (add * ocd * adhd * lmnop * suv * dvd * y not me)

2/20/2005

fat celebs

celebrity fit club just ended
danny baldwin needs help
but you have to wanna stop
again
I am sure danny’s tired
addiction is a beast

these fatties are brave
getting weighed weekly
watching and raging
bravo!!!!! I scream at the screen
then cringe

earlier this evening
kirstie alley told matt lauer
that her fattest was 201
I almost choked on my yodel
I am 220
fess up kirstie - 201 my ass
i started to fume
till

bald melissa talking about the glow
the beauty
Coming thru living in her
The yellow

the Snapple lady looks like marilyn
beaut with the tiny dog
same body
same feel

I spoke to flavor flave
foofy foofy
last week while he was at the view
foofy foofy – sundays on vh-1
i'm chaka kahn...

michael heads back to court
spider bite flu vittalago
I wish I could fast forward
to the end
too tragic

kanye west is connected
only one more weekend
let freedom ring
alpha step omega step